Friday, May 28, 2010

Smoochtastic Ensemble

Sometimes in life it's the dress that finds you...and this is exactly what happened today when I ran across this amazing and literally "Smoochtastic" dress on modcloth!!! I mean it has seriously Made My Day--I must own it, I mean all of those different colored fabulous smooches on dress--I agree with my plus one Jenny, it should be renamed "the Leigh-Ann"...ha, let' start the campaign now!

And as if things could not get better the sassy Miss Mandy comes along and suggests these equally smoochtastic earrings to "complete the look"...can I get a an "Amen" people!!



And who can have an outfit without shoes...I think these red hot numbers would be the icing on the smoochtastic cake!

All I need to do is apply some red hot lipstick and be out the door with this fierce ensemble--caution Men things WILL get REALLY steamy as I strutt by... :)

Mucho Smooches!

Madame K

1 comment: